Change isn’t easy, why not?
This is the question we kept asking ourselves when looking at how to make a difference in day-to-day tasks that are detrimental to our environment.
Take laundry, something we all do every week. Whether we use powder or liquid both the products themselves and the packaging they come in significantly impact our environment in a toxic way.
After 18 months of research and discussion with suppliers to see what was possible with our strict requirements for sustainability, our dissolvable, biodegradable laundry sheets were born and we couldn’t resist to call this creation Good Sheet (because it seriously is!)
Why Good Sheet?
- Simple to use – just pop into the soap dispenser in a front loader or on top of laundry in a top loader
- Plant based and low tox – Safe for our waterways, kind to clothes and your skin!
- Chemical free - See our FAQ's for exact ingredients list
- Recycled cardboard packaging – no plastic in landfill
- Biodegradable cellulose wrapper – keep laundry sheets pristine and you can home compost when finished
- Less Miles – our packaging is Aussie made
- Lightweight – minimising transportation impact
- Washes clothes and laundry brilliantly
Just the beginning..
This is just the start, we are researching (aka looking around the house) and adding a heap of other products we use day-to-day that can easily be replaced by more sustainable options.
Making Your Sustainability Choices Simple